There are 4 races in the calendar that are organised by the Stonehaven Running Club or club members. They are:
- *** New in 2017 *** Houff of Ury hill race in association with Stonehaven Highland Games
- Stonehaven Half Marathon, which is a fairly tough but beautiful course and normally takes place on the first Sunday in July. There is a separate website at www.stonehavenhalfmarathon.com
- Xmas 5K Handicap Race which traditionally takes place on the Sunday between Christmas and New Year.
- Deeside Way Ultra Race of 33 miles, flat (most of it is run along the old railway line) and of mixed terrain.
- Fetteresso Forest Marathon North East Scotland's only self-sufficient, totally off-road marathon. There may be hills...!