- Membership Runs from 1st April till 31st March
- Just £16 in 2016 - 2017 (£15 if you sign up in April)
Benefits of Membership
- All running sessions as described in the training sessions page are all FREE to take part; all we ask is that you become a member and for this you pay just £16 for the year
- Affiliated club with Association of Running Clubs, this gives the club insurance for running and social events
- 10% discount at Run-4-It Aberdeen, on presentation of membership card
- 10% discount at Cotswold Outdoors, Union Square on providing number on front of membership card
- 10% discount at The Sweatshop Dundee on presentation of membership card
- Tea and biscuits at the Leisure Centre after the training session normally on the last Tuesday of the month
Membership for 2016-2017 is being administered by Entry Central at www.entrycentral.com/stonehaven-running-club
They accept credit and debit cards or you can pay by cheque or cash (please follow the instructions to pay by cheque and ensure that the reference code is on the envelope with your payment).
Junior Guest Membership
Stonehaven Running Club membership is only available to over 18's, but those aged 15-17 may attend sessions by becoming a Junior Guest Member. Guest Membership is free of charge but conditions are attached, these can be found on the attached application form. The main condition is that guest members must be accompanied at sessions by a nominated person who is a member of the club. Click on the link below to open the application and begin enjoying the benefits of running with the club.